Senior Brand Manager (w/m/d)
GG Brands offers via its online brands JewelCandle & OZOI, inventive scented products such as candles, diffusers, and essential oils that are already appreciated by customers in more than 8 European countries, with more to come! Headquartered in Berlin, we are expanding very fast and therefore always looking for new highly motivated team members who share our vision, to disrupt the scented products industry and become a globally successful and renowned company.
As a Brand Manager you will act as a brand guardian of JewelCandle to maintain the brand integrity across all company marketing initiatives and communications and promote its growth and expansion across existing and new markets.
- You define, develop & challenge the global product mix, together with a passionate, cross-functional international team, based on sales figures, gap analysis, consumer insights and trends
- Adapt the global portfolio to different market needs, in collaboration with local teams
- Product life cycle management
- Define and plan the correct times and quantity of product to stock the online shop, and define the initial roll-out of the product in the markets
- Lead advertising & promotion and own corresponding budgets
- You propose a comprehensive communication strategy & plans, (on- and off) in different communication channels
- Coordinate strategy and content development with agency & internal design team.
- Guarantee availability tone of voice and quality of all the produced content (graphic material, descriptions, translations, product details, etc.)
- You develop and/or draw from market studies, trend analysis, consumer insights, competitive monitoring, web metrics analysis to define new product, promotion, price or communication strategies, to engage new customers in new and developed markets.
- Manage the development and implementation of marketing plans consistent with the global business strategy, aimed at improving market share and achieving sales and profitability objectives of strategic products and key local products.
- Assist in the development of brand communication strategy and leads the delivery of winning creative materials against this strategy.
- Identify and recommend new profitable business opportunities, based upon key consumer insights and in line with strategic fit of the brand.
- Manage and track brand investment and optimize return on investment.
- You are a digital native and a 5+ years experienced Brand manager ideally with Ecommerce, Lifestyle or FMCG products background with a passion for brands, consumer insights and trends. Product development experience is a plus.
- Master or higher degree in Communication, E-Commerce, Commercial Management or Marketing.
- Knowledge of beauty or lifestyle trends, online marketing, social media, and Google Analytics
- Understanding of European culture nuances and market landscape and knowledge of online consumption and sales markets
- You are a quick learner – creative, proactive and with a hands-on attitude.
- You enjoy working in a highly dynamic environment with flat hierarchies.
- You have a bias for action and work towards getting results fast
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- You are an excellent communicator with fluency in German and English
Why joining GG Brands journey?
- Have a massive impact on the success of a fast-growing business
- Work in a fast-paced environment and be part of a thriving e-commerce business that is revolutionizing the candle, scent and home décor industries
- Be part of a highly motivated international team of internet professionals in the heart of Berlin
- Self-responsibility, autonomy, and flat hierarchy
- An attractive salary package and free company complements.