Head of CRM & Customer Experience (w/m/d)
GG Brands offers via its online brands (JewelCandle, OZOI and others to come) various inventive scented products such as candles, diffusers, and essential oils that are already appreciated by customers in more than 8 European countries, with more to come! Headquartered in Berlin, we are expanding very fast and therefore always looking for new highly motivated team members who share our vision, to disrupt the scented products industry and become a globally successful and renowned company.
As the Head of CRM & Customer Experience, you will oversee the overall Customer Experience, Customer Communication & -Activation | Customer Service Systems & Trainings | Loyalty-Program and CRM Campaign Management | Customer Engagement and directly manage a team of 10 FTE (7 Customer Service Agents, 2 Social Media Managers, 1 CRM Manager and free agents).
- Advocate customer satisfaction and loyalty by championing our key "customer value”.
- Drive collaborative behavior in cross-business projects and represent the Customer Experience by acting as the voice of the customer and to encourage a companywide collaborative customer centric way of working.
- You assist with projects and work collaboratively with other teams (including Marketing, Supply Chain Management, BI and IT) to create a brilliant end-to-end customer journey, supported by effective and scalable processes.Manage, evaluate, and develop a team of 10+ employees to meet functional deliverables and responsibilities.
- Develop and monitor key performance indicators to monitor progress and keep work on track; recommend solutions and adjust processes as needed. Report information to the Executive team as required.
- You are responsible for the design and implementation of all customer interactions, loyalty program and reward schemes across the entire user journey and to deliver a customer experience transformation agenda to maximize revenues and CLTV.
- Continuously evaluate and expand our channels (email, Social Media) and journeys based on our brands audience preferences, business needs and channel effectiveness.Partner up with Brand marketing to define the best tone of voice across on our various channels and set the strategic direction and operational framework for our CRM functions.
- You collaborate with our Business Intelligence team to build a reporting framework and technical infrastructure to unlock new growth opportunities and optimizations.
- Partner with our Content teams to define guidelines allowing them to deliver best in class content that fits our channels and audience expectations.You document and improve the customer journey, from contact to purchase and are ultimately accountable to the performance of our channels.
- You develop and implement the Customer Service policy in collaboration with our Brand Marketing and Supply Chain Management and proactively define the corresponding systems requirements.
- You lead and manage a team of customer care specialists in charge of dedicated geographical areas.
- You identify process inefficiencies and design and implement workflows and process improvements to answer the industry standards to enable your team to deliver the best customer experience and to achieve their strategic customer service satisfaction & retention objectives.
- You forecast the Customer Service activity based on our Marketing agenda and draft a yearly team planning and training plan.
- You provide the Customer Service team with clear guidelines and KPIs at agent level, country level and company level and monitor the team’s work & progress to ensure the best quality of work.
- Lead specific Customer Service projects with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and increase our retention rate.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a similar senior-based customer-focused role with the proven ability experience of managing a multi-disciplined team.
- This role puts the customer first; you must feel passionate about being the customer advocate in every exchange.
- Inclusive and collaborative way of management – with an open door / hands on way of working.
- Agile thinker and open to flexing your direction depending on the business needs in an international, fast-paced ecommerce start-up environment.
- Data driven, you are highly analytical and comfortable with numbers.
- Tech-savvy and comfortable with digital marketing tools, platforms, resources, and metrics.
- Managing a large group of people, using different data sources and complying with deadlines.
- Demonstrable experience operating at contributing to Senior Leadership meetings with proven project management and ownership experience.
- You have a desire for continuous improvement, focusing on all areas when the customer is not currently the priority and focus, you are resilient and show perseverance through setbacks.
- With direct access to CMO and COO, you must be able to substantiate and balance feedback.
- Articulate with advanced communication skills language.
Why joining GG Brands journey?
- Have a massive impact on the success of a fast-growing business
- Work in a start-up environment and be part of a fast-paced, thriving e-commerce business that is revolutionizing the candle, scent and home décor industries
- Be part of a highly motivated international team of internet professionals in the heart of Berlin
- Self-responsibility, autonomy, and flat hierarchy
- An attractive salary package and free company complements.