Junior Human Resources Manager (w/m/d)
GG Brands offers via its brands JewelCandle & OZOI, inventive scented products such as candles, diffusers, and essential oils that are loved by our customers in more than 8 European countries. Headquartered in Berlin, we are expanding very fast and therefore always looking for new highly motivated team members who share our vision, to disrupt the scented products industry and become a globally successful and renowned company.
The Junior HR Manager is responsible for the day to day management of all human resources topics. S/he reports and works under the guidance and in close collaboration of the Head of Human Resources. The Junior HR Manager is expected to fulfil his/her duties in an independent way. The Junior HR Manager's main responsibility is to ensure a prompt and efficient handling of all employees’ enquiries and needs from the recruitment process to the offboarding. In addition, the Junior HR Manager contributes to the development of the Human Resources department in GG Brands by bringing up ideas and implementing new processes and policies.
- You are responsible for the end-to-end recruiting process for junior to mid-level positions, including planning, publishing job offers on relevant channels, CV screening, interviewing and communication with internal stakeholders.
- You pay great attention to the overall candidate experience.
- Draft and translate contracts, extensions, and certificates (English & German).
- Improve and implement the on and off-boarding processes, in close cooperation with the Office Manager.
- Be employees’ first point of contact concerning the company’s policies, processes, and HR software.
- Handling all personnel’s files with discretion and ensure their careful classification digitally and physically.
- Oversee “sick leave”, “vacation” and “home office” tracking and management.
- Manage the payroll preparation with our shared accounting services.
- Coordinate with our external partners for visa applications and hiring agencies.
- Track and report human resources’ KPIs by editing monthly reports and data ad-hoc report requests.
HR development and planning
- Define, document and improve human resources processes and policies in cooperation with the HR Manager in order to structure the human resources department.
- Create, implement and follow up of an employees' training plan.
- Improve and maintain a positive internal and external employer branding.
- Ensure the wellbeing of employees by implementing policies and ad-hoc actions, such as questionnaires, health at work initiatives and reward systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, psychology, sociology or economics, followed by at least 1-year of successful experience in human resources or as administrative assistant.
- A first experience in recruiting appreciated.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment with minimum supervision.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate in an empathic and confident way, with.
- Analytical and organisation skills, with the ability to multitask.
- Trustworthy and ability to maintain the utmost confidentiality.
- Hands-on and problem-solving mentality.
- Experience using HRIS (especially BambooHR) appreciated.
- Fluent in both English and German (any other language is a plus).
We offer you:
- Working in a fast-paced environment and be part of the exciting journey of a fast-growing company
- A highly motivated international team of internet professionals in the heart of Berlin city
- You will be given the opportunity to deploy your current strengths and gain additional ones
- Self-responsibility, autonomy, and flat hierarchy
- Free company complements like language courses, fruits and beverages