Office & Feel Good Manager (w/m/d)
GG Brands offers via its online brands (JewelCandle, OZOI and others coming up) various inventive scented products such as candles, diffusers, and essential oils that are loved by our customers in more than 8 European countries, with more to come! Headquartered in Berlin, we are expanding very fast and therefore always looking for new highly motivated team members who share our vision, to disrupt the scented products industry and become a globally successful and renowned company.
We are looking for an Office & Feel Good Manager (m/f/x) to support our Office Management and HR team.
- Management of the entire office organisation. You are the direct contact person for all departments and receive orders and deliveries at the front desk.
- You are the contact person for our office service providers and our landlord - you take care of all organisational and administrative tasks.
- You support our Office IT Admin in purchasing and setting up new workstations.
- You make sure our office space is tidy and beautiful and make it a great place to work.
- Organisation and support of benefits for the team, e.g. digital team nights, company events as well as office snacks and drinks.
- Organisation and purchasing of day-to-day office needs (i.e. food, office supplies, cleaning supplies, disinfectants, etc.).
- After the Covid-19 pandemic, you take care of the planning and implementation of small and large events, such as our summer party or Christmas party, as well as the organisation of business trips (i.e. booking of hotels, flights, taxis, etc.).
- You take care of all issues in the area of occupational health and safety and support the management in complying with all legal guidelines.
- You lead one-off projects in the area of office management as required.
- Depending on the workload, you support the HR team, e.g. with the preparation of contracts and the onboarding of new employees.
- Excellent knowledge of German and English.
- First significant work experience in office management, HR experience is a plus.
- A high level of empathy - you take good care of your colleagues and enjoy doing so.
- Organisational talent with a high level of creativity - especially in creating a feel-good atmosphere in the office and at events.
- Very structured and sensible way of working.
- Flexibility and independence, hands-on mentality.
- A degree or training in the commercial field.
- Help shape the feelgood management for a productive, motivated collaboration in our office
- A high degree of responsibility and creative freedom
- Gain diverse insights into all areas of the company
- Diverse development opportunities and mentoring in an ambitious, international team in the heart of Berlin
- Drinks and snacks in the office