Website Content Manager (w/m/d)
GG Brands offers via its online brands (JewelCandle, OZOI and others coming up) various inventive scented products such as candles, diffusers, and essential oils that are loved by our customers in more than 8 European countries, with more to come! Headquartered in Berlin, we are expanding very fast and therefore always looking for new highly motivated team members who share our vision, to disrupt the scented products industry and become a globally successful and renowned company.
We are looking for a Website Content Manager to scale our digital marketing team to our growth in Europe. Working closely with the Head of Website Performance, you support her on all actions regarding JewelCandle’s webshops in all our active markets:
- You contribute to improving website performance and to enhancing the customer online shopping experience by supporting the Head of Website Performance in all his/her actions.
- You follow and ensure to respect the deadlines defined in the agenda of product launches on the websites.
- You work closely with our Copywriters to get the relevant content on time to upload and keep up-to-date all our website pages.
- You align with our Content Manager and Designers Team, so they provide you the best quality pictures and banners to support your actions.
- You operate on the Shopify back-end of our website to publish our new products, update our existing offer and set exclusive promotions.
- You operate on the PIM interface to prepare product information, and make sure the product catalog is always up-to-date for the other teams.
- You keep a watchful eye on the website to identify any technical issue and make sure that our IT team brings immediate solutions.
- You make proactive recommendations to improve processes and website’s performance, based on Google Analytics data and latest UX recommendations.
- You have a bachelor degree in Marketing/Communication and a first relevant experience in Online Marketing, ideally in eCommerce. A first experience with Shopify is a plus.
- Autonomous and well-structured in your work, you consider yourself as a doer and you have a result-driven attitude
- Attention to detail and accuracy for project execution, you can manage and prioritize to meet tight deadlines.
- Experience with responsive websites
- Fluent in English. Any other language is a plus
We offer you
- Work in a start-up environment and be part of the exciting journey of a fast-growing company
- A highly motivated international team of internet professionals in the heart of Berlin
- You will be given the opportunity to deploy your current strengths and gain additional ones
- Self-responsibility, autonomy and flat hierarchy
- An attractive salary package and free company complements