Chief Of Staff (m/f/d)
We are Saiga
We believe that people spend too much time on countless nuisance tasks and life admin. It does not need to be this way! We are building Saiga for a world where everyone can dedicate their time to the things that really matter.
Saiga will radically and fundamentally change how we manage our lives, becoming the focal point of the entire administrative and bureaucratic life of people and their households. We use machine learning and UX magic to turn admin into a joyful and positive experience.
Saiga is founded by Karl Moritz Hermann who was previously CEO of the AI research company Dark Blue Labs (sold to Google) and a senior staff researcher at DeepMind. We are backed by some of Europe’s most ambitious VCs and experienced Angel investors, giving us the runway and support to build a category-defining and impactful company.
We are looking for a bright and motivated colleague to join our team as Chief of Staff in Berlin.
In this role you report directly to our CEO and will take on a range of challenging topics, leading implementation and strategy projects across the company.
The role would be ideally suited to a candidate 2-5 years into their career, with prior experience in management consulting, strategy consulting or start-ups.
During your tenure as Chief of Staff you would most likely rotate across a number of topics, with the aim to permanently take on a leading role within the company after a few years.
- You have 2-5 years prior experience in management consulting, strategy consulting or start-ups.
- Analytical mindset, taking joy in bringing structure to chaos.
- Confident and effective communicator, both internally and externally.
- Very strong in data-driven analytics (build the spreadsheet AND make sense of it).
- Fluent English and German.
What you'll get at Saiga
In addition to a competitive salary and equity plan, following aspects are central to our company culture:
- Work-life balance: we operate short core-hours to give full flexibility to working parents and night owls alike. Think of us like Basecamp (but a little less patronising).
- Real responsibility: as an early employee in an ambitious startup we give you a lot of responsibility (and expect you to own it). We are looking for people who want this.
- Growth: you bring a lot of experience to the table. We won't stop here - expect an incredibly steep learning curve and the growth opportunities that come with that.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity. We consider all applications equally and strongly encourage women and people from groups traditionally underrepresented in tech to apply. We can help with immigration.
Our hiring process is reasonably streamlined (initial chat, interviews with some the team, case study, final conversation) and designed to give both of us ample time to decide whether we'd be excited to be working with each other, as well as giving you all the information you might need to make an informed decision.