Financial Analyst (m/f/x)
Lead the world into a future where business and money are forces for good.
Remagine is the founder-friendly finance platform for businesses ready to imagine a better future. Alongside an innovative platform that empowers business through accounts, team cards, analytics and payment solutions, we offer people and planet-friendly features within our products to help our clients deepen their impact.
We support founders with up to €1m in funding, without taking equity, board seats, personal guarantees or warrants, thereby letting our clients stay in control of their business and focus on what matters most to them: building a great company.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated Financial Analyst to support our Finance Team.
Everyone at Remagine is someone we are all proud to work with. We celebrate diversity in people, perspectives and values. We want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work.
A few of the values we stand for are:
1. Intentionality Matters: Through deliberate and conscious acts, we commit to manifesting our vision and mission.
2. Never Stop Learning: We push innovation within our products and within ourselves. Constantly seek to improve and master your technical and operational excellence.
3. See the Good in Things: The world is full of doom and gloom, why should you be too? We look at everything with a positive eye, constructive attitude and an open mind to foster an environment of optimism.
4. Be a Trailblazer: With a resilient spirit, we are forging new, sustainable paths ahead for future generations. Our paths are bold, innovative and creative.
What's in it for you?
- Flexible and family-friendly working hours;
- Remote-first with support to build your home office;
- Flat hierarchy with a high degree of autonomy and responsibility; and
- Corporate pension scheme
- Play a key role in building a best-in-class Finance team as we rapidly scale our business;
- Support strategic decisions through in-depth financial analysis, including development of our business plan, budgeting process, investor reporting;
- Build and automate reliable cash flow models for our refinancing vehicles, lending and financing business;
- Drive excellence and transform existing FP&A processes through automation, simplification, and standardisation;
- Work closely with the management team across different teams, including Business Intelligence, Marketing, Commercial, Credit & Risk and Product management;
- Support the implementation of core business processes and best in class systems; and
- Support day-to-day finance operations in cooperation with our modern external accounting provider and junior team members.
The ideal candidate
- You have 2-5 years work experience in a consulting, high-growth, and/or financial services environment;
- Outstanding analytics and modelling skills. You can break complicated problems into more manageable parts, identify relevant drivers and communicate key insights;
- Advanced Excel skills;
- Strong visual storyteller being able to transform dry data into compelling visuals;
- Highly adaptive with a strong sense of ownership;
- Results oriented, hands-on and a problem solver;
- Familiarity with German accounting standards (HGB); and
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English and German.
- Experience with Tableau, SQL, R or similar BI tools and languages.