Senior Software Engineer - React Native (m/f/d)
heycar wants to change the way customers find and buy their next car. We are a fast-growing start-up in the center of Berlin that strives to break up the used-car market. We do this by explicitly focusing on vehicle, dealer and service quality. We are heavily user-centric and invest in applying cutting-edge technologies in order to become a leader in our space. We have established an independent, agile and deeply entrepreneurial culture whilst being backed by major automotive players. Our team of highly motivated digital experts is embracing the opportunity of challenging our market’s status quo.
Who we are looking for
- You understand that done is better than perfect
- You have a clear understanding of what constitutes a good user experience
- You are an excellent team player who ensures that knowledge is increased
- You thrive working in a diverse and multinational environment
- You are a self-motivated developer with a drive to learn parts of projects every day, fix bugs, and make our users happy
What you bring
- 5+ years of total software development experience with atleast 3+ years of relative experience on React Native stack projects.
- Experienced with all phases of app development from prototyping to publishing to the App Store or Google Play.
- Appreciation for the fine details of visuals, user interaction, transitions, and everything else that makes an app not just work well but feel great as well.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle
- (plus) Have an experience on native iOS
- Our tech stack: React Native, Typescript, Redux, Storybook, Detox
What we have to offer.
- The best mix between corporate and start-up culture
- Working with state-of-the-art technology
- Choice between Mac and Windows laptop
- Home office option
- Employee credit card after passing probation period
- Modern office design with a huge roof terrace in the heart of Wedding - 30 seconds from the Leopoldplatz tube stop (we timed it)
- Online language courses of Babbel.
- Friday beer, doing sports together, team lunch and much more
- A wide selection of beverages (healthy and not so healthy), snacks (only not so healthy) and fruit