Starting Date: February 2022
The role presents an opportunity to become an integral part of our HR and Recruitment team to be responsible for the full life cycle of the recruiting process at peaq, meet hiring goals by filling open positions with talented and qualified candidates. We’re looking for a proven recruiter who is detail-oriented and has excellent interpersonal skills, with a passion for finding untapped talent, driving company growth, and helping people find promising careers at peaq.
We are a team of hungry entrepreneurs and engineers driven by the opportunity to positively shape our collective future. We have the technology, the team and the timing to decentralize businesses, markets and even economies, creating more open, sustainable and inclusive ways of living and working.
If you identify with the above, you’re not just looking for a 9-5, and are ready to take complete ownership of this position - we look forward to hearing from you.
What you bring to the table
- 2+ years experience as a recruiter;
- Excelling at talent identification, attraction and assessment;
- Familiar with a wide variety of sourcing avenues;
- Ability to design and implement recruitment strategies;
- Ability to establish and manage working relationships;
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Fluent in English.
Nice to have
- Previous work experience as a tech recruiter;
- Understanding and interest in software development and/or blockchain technology: you can hold conversations with developers and discuss their responsibilities in detail;
- Understanding of employment laws and regulations;
- Experienced in employee relocation;
- Experienced in improving company attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; and emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Desire to grow professionally with networking and ongoing training opportunities.
Things you will do
- Making great hires in an environment where hiring speed, quality, culture and diversity are all important;
- Taking ownership of the whole recruitment process, ranging from determining applicant requirements and writing job descriptions to assist with the final offer negotiation;
- Providing an outstanding candidate experience, building influential candidate relationships during the selection process;
- Establishing recruiting requirements according to the company’s plans and objectives; meeting with the different departments to discuss their needs;
- Developing a strong understanding of the talent market, industry trends, technology, product process and the competition;
- Evaluating applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, and comparing qualifications to job requirements;
- Building candidate pools by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, social media;
- Attracting applicants by placing job advertisements, contacting recruiters, and using newsgroups and job sites.
What you can expect
- The opportunity to contribute to innovative projects in a new and exciting industry that has the potential to positively shape our world.
- High growth potential.
- Warm and open corporate culture at an international company with many different nationalities.
- An environment that values freedom, autonomy, team spirit and open communication.
- Flexible working hours.
- Decentralized (remote) working possibilities.
What guides us
- We believe that great teams consist of Missionaries rather than Mercenaries.
- We believe that great teams can only deliver great results consistently if they work under conditions that give them creative freedom and a manageable workload, creating full focus on what's important.
- We want to work with humans, not with robots.
- This is why we build a team that finds its strength in diversity & authenticity.
- This is why we want to give you the freedom you need to be great at what you do.
- This is why we aim to create a space where people can do what they love and live up to their talents.
We look forward to working with you.