Visual Designer (m/f/d)
English - Advanced
DesignDesignerMarketingGraphic DesignMediaVideoGraphicsMedia DesignPresentationsStorytellingDevelopment
We are looking for a Visual Designer to join our team!,
What you´ll do
- You will be an authority for the visual design of marketing documents and reports presentation to shape a development of our corporate design
- You will manage the design framework to ensure attractive presentations, clear designs and consistent layouts to take the design of documents and storytelling to the next level
- You will use the latest methods and design animations, graphics or video formats to upgrade our marketing campaigns on platforms such as LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook
- You will be responsible of the entire design process - from the first draft to the implementation of cross-media design concepts – to create your own concepts, formats and templates for our presentation communication.
- You will translate our existing content into visually appealing formats.
What you can offer
- You have gained your first graphic design experience
- You have excellent written and spoken English skills
- You have motion and video design knowledge and know how to use Photoshop, AfterEffects, Illustrator and InDesign
- You are creative and poses an ability for visual abstraction
- You have experience in working in a team and collaborating with external service providers
- You are interested in current design trends and the latest technologies in the design field
What we offer
- We truly believe in a healthy work-life balance and want our team members to be able to reconciliate both worlds in the best way possible. That’s why we offer flexible working hours and a hybrid working set up.
- We are located in the digital heart of central Berlin with a bright office that allows people to interact professionally and also personally.
- We serve as an unique learning environment and support you in your career goals by offering fluid career paths with the option to specialize or to grow laterally.
- We value, appreciate & recognize everyone’s contribution and strive for a healthy company culture where everybody feels safe and satisfied.